- 0 Comments
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Checking and posting creditors invoices, processing payments and maintaining Accounts Payables
- Issuing invoices, chasing debtors, and reconciling and monitoring Accounts Receivables
- Corresponding with debtors and creditors and assisting in solving disputes
- Preparing bank and inter-company reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and year-end audits
- Handling other generic accounts and administrative duties as requested by management
The ideal candidate must:
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications (Excel and Word)
- Good knowledge of Sage will be considered as an asset
- Be fluent in Maltese and English with excellent communication skills
- Be meticulous, highly organized, and able to work in a team
Minimum Qualifications Required
Applicants must have advanced level qualification in Accounting. AAT Diploma and/or initial stages of ACCA would be considered an asset.
Minimum Accounting Experience Required
Applicants must have at least 2 years working experience in an accounting environment.
To apply kindly send an email with your CV and covering letter to Daniela on firstname.lastname@example.org.